1. The stainless steel globe valve
structure is simpler than the gate valve
, making it more easier to manufacture and maintain.
2. The sealing surface is not easy to be worn and scratched, and the sealing property is good. There is no relative sliding between the valve flap and the sealing surface of the valve body when opening and closing, so it is not serious for the wear and the scratch of the valve, with the features of good sealing performance, long service life.
3. When opening and closing, the valve flap stroke is small, so the globe valve height is smaller than the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than the gate valve.
4. The opening and closing torque is large, laborious, and long time.
5. Large fluid resistance. Because of the tortuous medium channel in the valve body, the fluid resistance is large, with huge power consumption.
6. Medium flow direction: When the nominal pressure is PN≤16MPa, the flow direction is usually downstream, the medium flows upward from the valve flap. When the nominal pressure is PN≥20MPa, it is usually counterflow, the medium flows downward from above the valve flap, which increases the sealability. When in use, the medium can only flow in one direction and cannot change the flow direction.
The stem axis of the stainless steel flange globe valve is perpendicular to the seat sealing surface. The valve stem opens or closes at a relatively short stroke, and the J41W globe valve has a very reliable shut-off action, making this valve suitable for use as a medium for shut-off, adjustment and throttling. Once the J41W series stainless steel globe valve
is open, there is no contact between its seat and the disc sealing surface, so its sealing surface is less mechanically worn. Since the valve seat and disc of most globe valves are easier to repair or replace the sealing element, it is not necessary to remove the entire valve from the pipe, which is ideal for the case where the valve and the line are welded together. The flow direction of the medium as it passes through such a valve will change, so the flow resistance of globe valves is higher than other valves.